Grantseeker Webinar 2021 (RECORDED)
Jan 14, 2021
The Community Foundation
Presented on January 14, 2021
Review responsive grant opportunities and learn all about 2021 deadlines, capacity building training sessions and more.
- All Community Foundation grant processes.
- Changes to the Responsive Grant process.
- How to apply for a Responsive Grant.
- Timeline from start to finish.
- Upcoming technical assistance opportunities to support your application preparation.
The grant opportunities presented in this webinar are open to nonprofits providing services in the 20-town region of The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven, including the five towns served by its partner in philanthropy, the Valley Community Foundation. Questions? Email Denise Canning or call her at 203-777-7076.
Your feedback is important to us! If you attended the 2021 Grantseeker Information Webinar, please share your feedback so we can improve on future events: